Welcome to the Office of the Attorney General
GENERAL ELIZABETH BARRETT-ANDERSON
“The Office of the Attorney General does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, and age in the delivery of services (inclusive of educational programs or activities) to program participants and beneficiaries, employees, applicants and others.”
- Expert on Trauma Facilitates Vicitm Advocacy Training
- OAG Awards Victims of Crime Act (VOCA) Grant Funding
- OAG's Crime Victim Compensation Program Meets Grant Funding Eligibility
- Twenty-Five-Year-Old Consent Decree Case against D.O.C. Dismissed by the U.S. District Court of Guam
- The OAG Commemorates National Crime Victime' Rights Week, April 2-8
- AG On The Plebiscite Case And The DOJ's Letter To Chamorro Land Trust
- AG to Review Plebiscite Ruling for Potential Appeal
- C.E.R.C.L.A. Suit Ordot Dump
- 2017 "Our Mission,Vision, & Core Values"
- 2016 "P.R.I.D.E."
- 2015 "Our Mission: Continued.."
- 2014 "Our Mission: Continued.."
- 2013 "Our Mission"
- 2012 "OAG Great Strides"
- 2011 "Protecting the People and the Government of Guam"
- 2010 "Protect and Serve the People"
- 2009 "Significant Stride"
- 2008 "Transparency and Accountability"
- 2007 "Challenges and Success"
Link: Annual Reports Page
- FY2017 Posted 8/24/2018
- FY2016 Posted 8/07/2017
- FY2015 Posted 11/21/2016
- FY2014 Posted 8/18/2015
- FY2013 Posted 9/10/2014
- FY2012 Posted 9/11/2013
- FY2011 Posted 8/31/2012
- FY2010 Posted 8/31/2011
- FY2009 Posted 8/31/2010
Citizen-Centric Reporting Award
- Certificate of Excellence For its Citizen-Centric Report for the Fiscal Year Ended 2014
- FY2018 - Financial Report & Staffing Pattern - (1st Qtr) (2nd Qtr) (3rd Qtr) (4th Qtr)
- Travel Report - (1st Qtr) (2nd Qtr) (3rd Qtr) (4th Qtr)
- FY2010 - Financial Report & Staffing Pattern - (1st Qtr) (2nd Qtr) (3rd Qtr) (4th Qtr)
- FY2008 - Financial Report & Staffing Pattern - (1st Qtr) (2nd Qtr) (3rd Qtr) (4th Qtr)
- Y 2007 - Appropriation Expenditures Report - (1st Qtr)(2nd Qtr) (3rd Qtr) (4th Qtr)
- FY2006 - Appropriation Expenditures Report - (1st Qtr) (2nd Qtr) (3rd Qtr) (4th Qtr)
- Current Plan - 01/03/2018
To report suspected tax fraud, click this link to the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICES. It is a secure website provided to consumers. Contact Honolulu IRS Taxpayer Advocates Service at Telephone Number: (808)566-2950. The Office of the Attorney General encourage consumers to file a police report with local law enforcement authorities.
To report credit and debit fraud, or identity theft, click this link to the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISION. It is a secure site for consumers to report their victimization. The Office of the Attorney General encourage consumers to file a police report with local law enforcement authorities.
AG Clearance has been renamed to Criminal History Clearance (CHC) and it is now being handled by the Administration Division of the Office of the Attorney General of Guam.
- 2017 Victims of Crime Act (VOCA) Funding
- 2016 Victims of Crime Act (VOCA) Funding
- 2015 Victims of Crime Act (VOCA) Funding
- 2014 Victims of Crime Act (VOCA) Funding
- VOCA Annual Narrative Report
- VOCA Closeout Report
- OAG Release of Claim Statement
- VOCA Budget Modification Form
- VOCA Reimbursement Form
- 2015 DOJ Grants Financial Guide
Link: VOCA Grant Funding Page
VOCA Related Resources
- Bureau of Budget and Management Research (BBMR Website)
- Child Support Guidelines (Updated (Jan.2008)
- GPD Official Website
- Office of the Governor of Guam Official Website
- 33rd Legislature of Guam Official Website
- Unified Courts of Guam Official Website
- Guam Bar Association Official Website
- "Youth Suicide Prevention and Awareness" The Jason Foundation, Inc.
- "Internet Crimes Against Children " ICAC Task Force
- "Bullying and Cyberbullying Prevention " Ad Council